If you plan on purchasing anything from Stampin' Up! this month, please consider that one stamp set, some inks, paper and adhesive will cost you between $50 - $100 depending on your choices. There is also shipping and taxes on these items. IF you buy the Starter Kit special you will get over $385 worth of stamps, inks and accessories for $107.50 and there is NO shipping and NO taxes. You can choose from either the Standard Starter Kit or the My Digital Studio kit. That’s a savings of 70% off the regular catalogue pricing. AND you can customize the kit to suit your own tastes. You can switch out stamps, inks and papers to your own choices as long as the value is equal to or less than the one offered.
Why would you want to join Stampin’ Up!?
- Are you just starting out and have a wish list that’s a mile long? You will receive a minimum of 20% off every order AND you can be your own hostess so you’ll earn even more free rewards. Your first order earns you a minimum 30% discount.
- Have you been spending an average of more than $125 per month on Stampin’ Up! products? Why not become a demonstrator and put those orders in by yourself for 20% discount? You NEVER have to offer a class, workshop or event to anyone - just make your own purchases.
- Would you like to earn some extra income while doing what you love? Share your love of stamping and scrapbooking with close friends – collect orders from them and earn the 20% discount.
- Would you like to own your own business? Where else can you start your own business for an investment of $107.50? You can pay off a car payment each month, contribute to the family bills or save for a special holiday. Just by sharing your love of papercrafts with others.
- Would you like to see what’s NEW before it’s announced to customers? I’ve seen the upcoming Sale-a-bration and Occasions Mini products and they are fabulous! I’ll be able to pre-order my products from these catalogues on December 1st – customers have to wait until January. Plus I receive a minimum of 20% off all my purchases AND if my order is $200 or more I receive hostess benefits too!
- Would you like to earn free rewards and awards? Demonstrators receive points for sales that we can “spend” on Great Reward items. We can also earn free merchandise with special contests and Incentive Trips to far away places too.
- Would you like to hang out with other addicted (whoops I mean enthusiastic) stampers? My upline hosts monthly team meetings where we get together and share fun ideas and new techniques. We stamp and swap samples with each other. This month’s meeting in on November 24th and we’ll be having a Sewing Bee – we are going to make projects using the coordinating fabrics from the Holiday Mini. There is also a Christmas/Holiday Party on December 2nd for all my team members.
- Would you like to learn new techniques for your papercrafts? Stampin’ Up! sends us a monthly magazine full of great ideas and they host a private forum for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators online.
You can join now and if you decide it’s not for you that’s okay too…simply stop making purchases and your demonstratorship will lapse, with no penaltlies or anything to worry about whatsoever. You can then become my customer again
If you join during the promotional period I will also be offering an extra free surprise thank you gift too! Please email me asap (lanamccarney @gmail.com) and I will get you a recruiting bundle, with more info and your sign-up sheets! Don't delay, because we need to have those papers in the Calgary office on or before Nov. 30 to take advantage of this amazing offer.